Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Survey Saturday...This Is My Life

Do you have any voicemails on your cellphone? Nope

How many times a day do you shower? I only shower once every other day

When you wake up what's the first thing you do? Hit snooze and then let the dogs out

Do you play video games? I am addicted to Wii Rock Band

What's the last thing you bought at the store? 4 Algae Eaters, 4 loaves of bread, tuna fish and soy milk

How many states have you lived in? 6 so far, I think

Are you a high school drop out? nope. Graduated in 1995

Left handed or right handed? Righty

Look out the window, what do you see? My deck and the pool

What is to your left? MacKenzie

What was the last thing that made you laugh? My dog swimmin' in the lake on base

Who do you think will be a better mom Nicole Richie? Or Christina Aguilera? Nicole. She is younger and will pay more attention to her kid

Do you read the newspaper? Yep

Can you cook? A little

How many pets do you have? 2 doggies and a ton of fishies

Are you close with your parents? Just my mom

How many best friends do you have? A few.

What are you doing tonight? Maybe playing Rock Band and having some beers with Balla

What time is it? 5:29pm. Yep, I am behind in posting this weekend

Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yup

Do you read gossip magazines? Nope. I go to Perez Hilton for my gossip!

Do you like to sing or dance in the shower? Um, no. Dancing would be a bit dangerous

How do you like your eggs? Cooked?

At McDonalds what do you usually order? I don't! McFatty's is NOT for me!

Are you a friendly person? Sure am!

If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be? I'd be holding the winning lottery ticket!!

If you could go back in time, where would you go? At my current age? Probably the 60's or 70's

Have you ever met a famous person? Lots! I used to work at a comedy club

Do you look like anyone famous? Some people say I look like the chick from the Matrix when my hair is dyed black

Have you ever done drugs? I am on a few, yes. OH! You mean ILLEGAL ones? HAHAHAHA! Just mary jane in my younger days!

Have you ever woke up and didn't know who the person was sleeping next to you? um, no

Do you have a criminal record? Nope

What really annoys you? Stupid people and Virgin-i-a drivers...oh wait, those are the same things! LOL!

What are you listening to? My son playing his Leapster and the movie "Unbreakable"

What's your favorite tv-show? I have way too many to list here. My current obsession though is Eureka!

What's your favorite color? blue and green

Who do you want to become the next president? Well, he's dead so I guess Johnny Boy will have to do!

Do you listen to the radio? I listen to FM99 in the morning

Where you ever voted for prom queen/prom king? yeah right!

Do you play any insturments? Clarinet and piano

What's the date today? 8/16/08

What are you looking forward to? Balla's 2 week vacation

When was the last time you were in a swimming pool? Thursday

When your in the shower, what's the first thing you wash? My hair

Do you wear makeup? sometimes

Where is the strangest place you've slept? Hugging the toilet!

How many colors have you dyed your hair? Hmmm...waaaayyy too many!

Have you ever been hit on by somebody 10 years older than you? More than likely. Happens when you are a waitress!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the comment love and--I know you don't take baths--but your entered in the giveaway anyway! Good luck!!

Lula! said...

Your answers to some of these were hilarious. And I refuse to take offense at the "Virginia Drivers" one, because while I may reside in Virginia, I learned to drive in Georgia. And I can navigate downtown Atlanta like nobody's business...so that means I have a clue when it comes to cruising down the road!

Moving on...
YES! You should read the Twilight series...Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. They are not horror--nothing like Stephen King (whom I love, but these books are so not him!). It's a love story--a beautiful, fabulous love story, between a regular teenaged girl and a beautiful, perfect, good, kind and sexy vampire! Who wouldn't want to read that???

Let me me know if you decide to start reading...we can discuss later...

Jill said...

Great meme! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. It was nice to "meet" you.

Dig your blog!