Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reflecting on a Theme

I've been doing pretty good at keeping up my blog, I must say. I said I would do the Survey Saturday and I have kept up with it. (With the exception of this past Saturday, but I was truly not even home at all or even on my computer all day!) I said I was going to do Cadid Carrie's FX4 every Friday and I've stayed true to that so far as well! It's been fun! I wanted to start doing something on Wednesdays as well. I was thinking of something like what I did for Liam Matthews
and calling it something like Awareness Wednesday and then picking something like a specific cancer or something like CMV or a specific disease and writing on it but also featuring someone and their story or struggle with the disease. My only problem is getting the word out and getting volunteers to send me their stories. I can do the research, I can write but I can't make up a person! I will keep working on my networking and see what I can do. Maybe, in the near future, you will see an Awareness Wednesday. I need your help, my friends. Keep on reading and sending YOUR friends and readers my way. Let them know I am looking for features and maybe I will have it. Maybe. Some. Day.

TTFN,

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments: