Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish

Friday's Fiesta Foto Finish came on pretty fast this week! But I must say that Thursday proved to be a phun photo day pho sho! I took the kids up to Water Country for the day with some of my mommy phriends (yes, it's spelled wrong on purpose!)and we continued the day with dinner at one of the phriend's houses. We met up with another phellow mommy and when it was time phor us to leave we headed on down phor some Rita's Italian Ice. We ate some ice and let the kids play in the grass and before long they were all "dog piled" on top of my oldest daughter. Check it out! She is the one on the bottom. You can only see her hair and her arm! Poor kid!


Not the greatest of photos, but I was too lazy to get my camera out of the car so I used my cell phone. Thanks Candid Carrie for letting me share my photo skillz! I am loving this! AND loving reading your blogs!

TTFN,

3 comments:

Lori said...

Good times! She looks resigned to her fate. :)

Kelly said...

At least she's not screaming...the sacrifices of one for whole...

Unknown said...

She's probably so out of breath that she can't do a thing :-)