Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish

It's time again phor another photo phinish on Candid Carrie! WOO HOO! It's Phriday! It's Phriday! I am SUPER excited about THIS Phriday because Balla starts his 2 WONDERFUL weeks of leave today at 1600hrs! (Phour o'clock phor you civillians!) Anyway, here is MY pick phor the photo phinish! I LOVE this pic because it captures my two lovies, Lady Bird and Little Red! We have a big chocolate lab and a small miniature pinscher. I love this pic also because I don't think I could have captured a more perfect pic of them with such perfect timing! They are such beauties and I love them as much as I love my kiddos! Here you go and enjoy! Oh and check out Candid Carrie's FX4 while you're at it!



7 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, that's a great shot! If I had tried that I would've dropped my camera out the window.

Susie said...

That was great timing!! Great picture!!

Nancy said...

Look at that!! So cool :) I'm very impressed :)

Kelly said...

How funny!!

Tara said...

Awww...so cute!

Sunshine said...

Way, way, waaaaay cute!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

What a cool picture!
I found you on Candid Carries FFFF! :o)