Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Survey Saturday...About Me

  • I Am a mom, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter and so much more.
  • I Want to hold the winning lottery ticket!
  • I Have everything I could possibly want in life.
  • I Wish for the perfect job...
  • I Hate James Patrick Pennell II...my ex-husband and biological father of my 2 daughters.
  • I Fear the dark and losing my children.
  • I Hear the trickling of the fish tanks...it is what inspires me to write some days.
  • I Search the internet for stupid things, like this survey!
  • I Wonder what my grand-babies are going to look like.
  • I Regret nothing.
  • I Love my life and everything in it!
  • I Ache every morning when I roll over to hit the snooze button.
  • I Always hit that damn snooze button!
  • I Usually listen to Tommy and Rumble on FM99 Monday thru Friday after I hit the snooze button a few times.
  • I Am Not afraid to stand up for myself!
  • I Dance when I clean!
  • I Sing all the time!
  • I Never say never...unless we are talking about Hampton Roads traffic!
  • I Rarely go to bed before 10pm.
  • I Cry at least once a week. :(
  • I Am Not Always perfect, but I try NOT to be!
  • I Lose my temper quite often when my kids ask me "What are we doing today" 5 times each...before 10am!
  • I'm Confused ...doesn't that say enough?
  • I Need this deployment to come and go quickly so Balla and I can start our 101 nights of...ahem..."love".
  • I Should do the dishes NOW so I don't have to do them LATER!

No comments: