Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Super Survey Sunday! Me In Pictures

I totally missed Survey Saturday because I just pushed fast forward and my day went "BYE BYE"! No, seriously, my day was gone before I could even breathe! I had tax instructor school training in the morning that went over then I went shopping for a quick minute then I had to nap then dinner with my girls and by the time I got home...well I am home now! HAHA! I am pre-writing for Sunday and pushing Saturday's blog to Sunday. I know, I know, lazy me. BUT, I won't find the time and I don't want to make my readers unhappy. I DO have SOME readers, ya know! So, here's something creative I found on myspace. It's neat. I copied and pasted and here are MY answers! Enjoy and I will see you on the flip side!

these are the rules:
Go to www.photobucket. com but don't sign in
Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box.
Use ONLY the first page unless nothing on that page has NOTHING to do with the question.
copy the html and paste it as the answer!

1. What's your first name? (When this posts, it doesn't show my full name so you have to click on it so you can see my full name. ;) )
2. What's your relationship status?
3. What's your favorite color?
4. What's your favorite TV show? (again, not the full image, but you get it)
5. Another Favorite TV show?
6. Fav Disney Movie?
7. Fav Non-Alcoholic Beverage?
8. Fav Alcoholic Beverage?
9. What is your dream vacation?
10. Use one word to describe yourself. (tee-hee)
11.I was born in:
12. My eye color is:
13. Last Movie You watched? (this cuts off half the pic too. it's supposed to be a type of ant.)
14. What kinda cell phone do you have?
15. What is something you do a lot?

TTFN,

3 comments:

CrystalChick said...

This was a cool post! I love anything pictures and anything survey!! Good job.

Lula! said...

Super cool, super fun, and super makes-me-wanna-do it on my blog. Eventually. I'm on Photobucket way too much as it is, anyway.

Kristen Andrews said...

army wives is my favorite show also!