Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm A Blogger 'Tard

While reading some pretty informative and funny blogs today I noticed pretty colors and big words and wondered to myself 'how does one make my blog all pretty and neat like those?? I want pretty words every now and again and I want to make my words really big or make them really really small but HOW?' So I googled and I searched my pretty little 'tardo heart out for a good 45 minutes. Yes, 45 minutes I searched for an answer to my question. All this time I have been writing my blog in "edit html" because I know how to work it...really work it. I mean I took a bunch of classes on it at one time and even wrote a program that rocked! But 'tardo me obviouslyCANNOT READ!!! Either that or I am really effing blind to miss the stinking COMPOSE button. Now I know. But now I feel like a computer illiterated blogger 'tard.

Now if someone could just teach me how to insert cute names and smilies...oh wait, that's HTML Ro-ho! DER!

TTFN

3 comments:

CrystalChick said...

I've wanted to change my blog alot of times but I never do. A few of them I read have 'custom' ones designed for them. A long waiting list from what I've read, but the one girl does it for donations.
I love your pink page!
And pictures are always good too!

Ronnica said...

Haha. Yeah, I write in "compose" unless it starts acting weird and then I go in and fix the html. Most of the html I learned though was through blogging...hit and miss. Computer languages are pretty easy to pick up though...

Ronnica said...

Oh, and now you have another thing to play around with. I don't mind the intentional runons and what not, just the unintentional grammar errors bug me.