Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish

I have a phun photo montage this week for Candid Carrie. It actually comes from our photo shoot this past Sunday with my phriend Melissa phrom Hudd's Photography. We were delightfully pleased with the results and I will share with you phour of my phaves to keep in sync with the FX4 for this week! Enjoy because we had a blast taking the pics. Be sure to stop by Candid Carrie's site and why not stop and take a look at Melissa's other photos too. She does a wonderful job. :) Here we go!

My family













Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

6 comments:

A New Yorker said...

They're like postcards.

Lori said...

How beautiful!! The photos and the family.

T said...

oh I love these! Such great photos....my two fav's are the one with ya'll walking away and then the last one! Those are great!

Susie said...

I agree with Lauren, they do look like postcards!!

Rhonda said...

Very nice photos!!! I love the walking on the beach photo, both composition and tone!

Well done, and nice to meet you! :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful! What family treasures!