Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Survey Saturday...30 Fun Facts

1. What is your occupation right now? i'm a mom and a wife until September

2. What color are your socks right now? what socks?

3. What are you listening to right now? the fish tank

4. What was the last thing you ate? prime rib from The Grate Steak

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yep

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mrs Paruser

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? she is one of my BFF's

8. How old are you today? 31

9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football...GO BROWNS!!!!!

10. What is your favorite drink? beer...micro-brewed please!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? once...every 6-8 weeks!

12. Favorite food? yes! (LMFAO!)

13. What is the last movie you watched? The Bucket List

14. Favorite day of the year? every day I wake up next to Balla

15. How do you vent anger? by blogging and venting to my BFF's

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? uh, I don't remember

17. What is your favorite season? when it's warm and the kids are in school

18. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries

19. Living arrangements? Balla, the 3 kids, 2 doggies and the 2 fish tanks full of fish

20. When was the last time you cried? last night cuz i didn't feel good

21. What is on the floor of your closet? my new rollerblades, a pair of old Navy combat boots and a pair of tennis shoes on my side and a camel back and a Navy bag on his side

22. What did you do last night? went out with my girls from TM to Cheddars

23. What inspires you? stupid people and those I love the most

24. What are you most afraid of? losing my kids

25. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

26. Favorite dog breed? lab

27. Favorite day of the week? any day i wake up and Balla is there

28. How many states have you lived in? 6...i think

29. Can you name those states? Ohio, Illinois, California, Florida, Mississippi, Virginia

30. Favorite state you have lived in? Cali baby!

3 comments:

CrystalChick said...

I wish I could drive a stick shift but I just cannot get the hang of it! Hub has really tried to teach me too.
And love the rant on the post below, but I have a confession:
Sometimes stores have the 'Mothers with child' parking spots.
I have once or twice used them when I was by myself. My justification, I do have children, they just weren't with me at that moment. And the other time, I told hubby hey, they don't know what's going on in my uterus. I could be 'with child'. I look preggie some days. LOL He didn't buy either excuse. So now because he made me feel soooo guilty, I'm a good parker. LOL

Aubrey said...

What FUN fun facts!
Just read your previous post too (and still reading!!). I wish we had tax free Fridays here!! And people who are not handicapped yet park in the spots are Douche Bags!!! I SOOO agree!

Rachelle Lynne said...

Virginia was actually have a tax-free school shopping weekend so it wasn't just Friday it was Fri, Sat and Sun. What a MAD HOUSE the rest of the weekend was!!