Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Survey Saturday...This Is My Husband

Welcome to this week's version of Survey Saturday. Can you tell that this weekend is TOTALLY focused on my hunny?! I am pre-posting because I can't sleep. Here are some facts about him/us. I miss him already and it didn't help they showed the ship on the local news. :**(
My thoughts are with those in the path of that icky, nasty hurricane Ike.

About my Husband


1. How did you meet your husband and how old were you?
We met at Sonar School in 2001. I was 24.

2. Was it love at first sight?
Hell no! I thought he was a jerk and he thought I was a bitch!

3. How did you know you were supossed to marry him?
Well, I got preggo with his son! No, really, the first time I actually LOOKED into his eyes I knew.

4. What was the first date like?
A-FREAKIN'-MAZING

5. Where did your first kiss take place?
Haha...I'll never tell

6. Dating... local or long distance?
local

7. Do you know everything there is to know about your husband?
I don't think so. We are always learning new things about each other.

8. Were your parents supportive of you when you started dating?
Yes

9. Did you wait till marriage to have sex?
Um, no

10. How long was it till you got engaged after you started dating?
Um...I think a year and a half?

11. Long or short engagement?
Extremely short

12. Did you write your own vows?
Yeah right!

13. What was one of the things that attracted you to your husband?
He made me laugh...all the time

14. Do you believe he is your soulmate?
Yes I do

15. Are you happy that you married him?
Very much so

Facts:


1. Place your husband was born and date?
St Paul, MN on 5/7/75

2. Favorite movie?
Anything Sci Fi

3. Occupation?
US Navy

4. What is one of his favorite things to do on the weekends?
Cuddle with ME of course! No, he likes to catch up on the DVR'd sci fi shows and work outside

5. What was his first thought of you when you first met?
Ha. See above #2

6. Does he snore at night while sleeping?
Yes. LOUDLY

7. What about farting in his sleep?
O.M.G. I have an automatic air freshner in our room to help me sleep!

8. If you could go one place with him anywhere in the world where would that be?
Costa Rica...again!

9. How often do you have sex?
Well, not again for 7 months. :( But often enough to be grossly in love!

10. Is he the best thing that ever happend to you?
Besides my children, yes he is. :)

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!



TTFN,

Photobucket

No comments: