Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Survey Saturday...Favorites/Least Favorites

So I missed FX4 this week because Mrs Paruser and I spent the day in Williamsburg shopping and then we went and bought some "supplies" for Tropical Storm Hanna that didn't do much so I never really made it home until really late. Plus we weren't sure but our husbands were told they may even leave for the weekend because of said tropical storm when they are supposed to leave on the 12th for seven months so we decided to take out our frustrations on our wallets. We got some good deals, had lunch and didn't even hit any tunnel traffic. WOO HOO! So here is my survey for this Saturday. Enjoy!

1 Favorite Color
--> blue and green

2 Least Favorite Color
--> I don't really have a least favorite

3 Favorite Number
--> 13

4 Favorite Animal
--> Dog

5 Least Favorite Animal
--> Cat

6 Favorite Flower
--> Lilley

7 Favorite Food
--> Mexican

8 Least Favorite Food
--> Seafood

9 Favorite Junk Food
--> chips and salsa

10 Least Favorite Junk Food
--> candy

11 Favorite Restaraunt
--> Gordon Biersch or Hooters

12 Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
--> Vanilla with fresh cookie dough

13 Favorite Candy
--> not a fan of candy

14 Favorite Alcoholic Drink
--> Beer!

15 Favorite NON Alcoholic Drink
--> Diet Coke or unsweet iced tea

16 Least Favorite Alcoholic Drink
--> Gin? LOL

17 Least Favorite NON Alcoholic Drink
--> Pepsi or sweet tea

18 Favorite Genre of Music
--> pop

19 Favorite Radio Station
--> FM99

20 Favorite Band/Artist
--> Dixie Chicks

21 Least Favorite Band/Artist
--> Don't really have one

22 Favorite Song
--> Have waaaaayyyy too many

23 Least Favorite Song
--> Friends in Low Places

24 Least Favorite Genre
--> Rap

25 Favorite Book
--> Anything Stephen King

26 Least Favorite Book
--> Atonement

27 Favorite Type of Movie
--> Comedy

28 Least Favorite Type of Movie
--> Sci Fi

29 Favorite Movie
--> Beaches

30 Worst Movie Ever
--> I have NO CLUE!

31 Favorite TV Show
--> I have so many. Do I really need to name just one??

32 Worst TV Show
--> There are so many, do I really need to name just one?? LMFAO!

33 Favorite Season of the Year
--> Spring! Summer!

34 Worst Season
--> Winter

35 Best Friend
--> Damn. I have a few. Kara, Jessica, Lynn

36 Worst Enemy
--> James Patrick Pennell II...My girls' biological father. Yes, I hold a grudge for someone who has never paid child support!

37 Favorite Day of the Week
--> Everyday I wake up!

38 Least Favorite Day of the Week
--> I don't have one!

39 Favorite Sport
--> Football!

40 Sport You Hate
--> I don't really hate sports

41 One thing you cant get enough of
--> muhahahahaha! Sex!

42 One thing you hate more than anything
--> see #36!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooters! I LOVE their buffalo chicken sandwich. In a few months when I am super pregnant, I'm going to make my husband take me there (at least I'll have big hooters of my own then) so I can have one. Hahaha... !

Crazy Momma said...

My thoughts are with you and your family through your husband's deployement! Keep a can of RAID nearby to protect yourself from the hornet's nest :)

Thanks for stopping by yesterday while I basked in the comment glory!!