Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Survey Saturday...Strangeness

First off I want to thank everyone who has been showering me with the love these past few posts ESPECIALLY on my Fridays with the hubby pics. I have really needed the support since I am missing my man the most severely...more so than I have ever. Secondly, I know I have NOT been the best comment leaver as of late and I am totally sorry. I am lost in my own little world here and hope to pull out of it soon. I just blog and read and occasionally find it in me to crack a joke on someone's blog.

Anyway, here's today's interesting survey. It isn't anything special, but it IS strange.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"For me, as well."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
The wall

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The news

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?
midnight thirty?

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
12:26am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear:
The wind outside, the fan inside and my door blowing open and closed

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?:
About 15 minutes ago to yell at my dog to get her butt inside

8. Before you came to this website, what were you looking at?
My dog peeing outside

9. What are you wearing?
tank top and sleep shorts

10. What did you dream last night?
I was so tired I don't remember my dream from last night

11. When did you last laugh?
Tonight at Jayson and Sydnie playing the Wii

12. What's on the walls of the room you're in?:
A stuffed goose...it's real and I always hit my head on it's talons

13. Seen anything weird lately?:
Depends on what your definition of "weird" is

14. What do you think of this survey?
Uh it's strange

15. What's the last film you saw?
16 Candles...yes. old movie, but it was good!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A brand new house i don't have to do ANY work on that has enough room for all my kids to have their own room

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
This summer I cut a total of 14 inches of hair off my head. :)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
Just one? Can't we all just get along??! :)

19. Do you like to dance?
When I am with Balla and when I am drunk!

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My first child WAS a girl and I call her Sydnie

21. Boy?
And my first boy is Jayson

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Once retirement comes along, we have plans to own property in Costa Rica so yes.


Photobucket

No comments: