Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 8, 2008

Interesting Steal From Debbie...Thanks!

While reading my dailies, and there are many, I stumbled upon Debbie's blog and how she was 1 of 8. My interest peaked so I decided to join her in the mission to find out just how many of ME there are in this wonderful world. Well, there is only ONE of me with my current first and last name. Imagine that. I am unique. However, there are 28,983 people in the U.S. with the first name Rachelle. Wow. But there are only 580 people in the U.S. with my married last name. When I looked up my maiden name, well all I can say is that it is the 4th most popular last name in the U.S. and it is not Smith! 1,894,602 people carry my maiden name as their last name!!! HOLY CRAP! And with my maiden name, there were 180 of me. Not so unique now, are we?! Now, let ME break down my clan...

Balla: 2
Sydnie: She's the only one!
MacKenzie: Again, the only one!
Jayson: Damn, I did good! He's an only as well! WOO HOO!

I guess our last names make us unique in this family. My girls have a different last name than Balla, Jay and I, in which there are several italian variations but the variation they have has a total of 9,549 in the U.S. I really enjoyed this little tidbit of information. It was fun testing out all the combos. If you all are bored, you should try it, it is interesting to see just how many of you there really are out there. And Debbie, it's ok, someone will name their child Deborah, Deb or Debbie again. It will catch on again, promise! Thanks for the blog idea!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?




TTFN,

Photobucket

5 comments:

CrystalChick said...

Hey, that's pretty neat. As for 'Mary'....
5th most popular name
and I share with 4,024,236 others. Pretty common! lol

Candid Carrie said...

I was the only Carrie at a Catholic grade school. There was no Saint Carrie, therefore no holy cards for me. My middle name was Susan, again no Saint Susan and no holy cards.

It was the only time I really wanted to be a Mary.

Lula! said...

RACHELLE...
Girl, why you been holding out on me? You are READING? Finally? I am so excited. It makes me very happy!

And you might be interested in knowing this...one of the actors in the movie version of Twilight is named RACHELLE! Same spelling and everything. But don't look her up just yet--if you've just started reading you haven't come across her characer yet. So no spoilers!

Debbie said...

Ha ha!!! I told you you guys would obsess over that thing. Isn't it interesting?! I have no problem with you posting on this at all...love it!

Stephanie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog today!