Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Shoutouts

How lame, right? Stealing a title from other blogs! I can't help it. I couldn't think of a good enough title so I did it. Oh well. Anyway, on to the reason for today's post...check THIS out...



Jealous? Yeah, that's what I THOUGHT! This is my AWESOME, CUSTOM, HAND-MADE prize from Kiki & Lele. Yeah, they are awesome and not only do they make bad ass jewelry, they are also donating a portion of their annual procedes to thier local NICU. No, REALLY! You should go read their story here. They are just all around wonderful ladies!

I also want to thank SITS for bringing me such wonderful bloggy friends and bloggy contest like the one above. Without my SITStas I don't think I would still be blogging, honestly. You all should really check them out. They start a new contest every Saturday. This week they are featuring Star Looks Boutique's AllyZabba blanket and boy does it look comfy! They are giving away the large size which measures 34 x 28!!! So hurry on over and check out this week's contest!

This next person doesn't really need to be named AGAIN but she insisted more discussion so hell, why not. Lula, Lula, Lula! Thank you OH so much for introducing me to my methliture! I do not think I could have survived these first 9 days of deployment without the storyline of Edward and Bella. I am in absolute LOVE with this series and will be in utter depression when it is over. I am now 1/4 of the way into Eclipse and am totally pleased with the way the books have flowed from one to the next. Yes, I am once again gushing over the Twilight Series. And yes, it's in the teen section in the bookstore, so freakin' what. I didn't even know that until I bought the SECOND book they didn't have at WalMart and the KID at B&N said "That's ok, we get you "older" people buying these books all the time. I've seen OLDER." I guess that was his compliment? Gee kid, thanks! But I'm only 31!!! Anyway. THANK YOU DEAR LULA for adding to my list of addictions! In all actuality, reading as fast as I have has opened my mind to other blogging ideas so I am really excited!

Finally, I want to extend my thanks to all the rest of my blog-world friends who have been supporting me in this really rough time I am going through. It's only been 9 days but these last 9 days has felt like 9 WEEKS. So much is different this time around and I feel so empty yet you all seem to find a way to make me smile or help me deal. (Carrie, Lula, M...you guys rock!) And to my real world friends who also blog and who don't but come here and stalk, thank you oh so much for understanding that I really can't hand the outside world just yet. At least not all at once. I am taking it one day at a time and eventually I will be the social butterfly I was before my heart sailed away.

I love you all and this Sunday is dedicated to you!




TTFN,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Polly said...

Seriously how ridiclous do I feel that I'm also super obsessed with the Cullens! I finished the whole series in 4 days! Yep 4 days! I cant wait to go see the movie!!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog Monday...being saucy was a lot of fun!!

I think it's funny you wanted to be a Den Mom...my husband was our sons Den leader for 4 years...it was a love/hate relationship...lol...but good memories!!