Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 28, 2008

MIA...Yes, It's Serious

Uh huh. I've been MIA from the blog world only reading and commenting here and there. But I have a good excuse and plan on blogging about it...soon. Just give me time to recompose myself and hopefully I can do a little research on what I just went through and put together a post for "Awareness Wednesday". I'm really tired so it's hard for me to THINK about what to write let alone write it. Let me just say that this IS health related and it just might smack you all in the face.

Until then, here's a pic of Mrs. Paruser and Lil Squirt. We said goodbye today for a long "vacation" as they take off to Michigan for about 5 months. It was sad, but I only balled like a baby when no one was looking shed like 20 tears. ;)

TTFN,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Polly said...

I hope everything is ok! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Sure as hell smacked ME in the face. Look, I can still see the outline of its handprint on my cheek! OW! :-)

Last night was definitely bleh. Hope you're feeling better.

Ryan and Kim said...

I already told you that we're thinking of you and sounds like you have a good plan to get better! MWAH!