Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish

Ahhh. It's FINALLY Friday. And what do we all crave the most on Friday? Yup, that's right! FX4! WHOOP WHOOP! So get your booties on over to Candid Carrie and join me and the others (I think she might have over 100 of us now!) in the crazy fad we like to call Friday Fiesta Foto Finish!

My foto for the week features friends sharing THEIR life's guilty pleasures...stogies and beer! Now, the one on the right has given up drinking so he isn't partaking in the beer, but he is surely enjoying the fat stogie in his mouth! The one on the left is, of course, Balla. I cannot quite remember which night this was taken, but it was taken shortly before the boys deployed. These two are like Frick and Frack and they can always be caught with a stogie in their mouths...or at the computer playing World of Warcraft.



TTFN,

Photobucket

8 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

I saw your ticker on the bottom, that is a long time to be without your husband. Thank you for that. Sincerely thank you. And I love the pictures and I love that you share him with our country. Thank you.

Emily said...

I saw the ticker too, and my heart just aches for you and I hope you get to see each other SO soon!
Much love to you and your family and many thoughts for his safe return. God Bless him for fighting for our country.
Cannot wait to see a picture of him with his beer, buddies and stogies when he is home with you!
Emily

Susie said...

Thank you for your husband's service!!

I agree. Please follow up with Frick and Frack when he comes home!!

jill jill bo bill said...

Just popping in to gawk, I mean, look at your blog and see your beautiful family. Thank you for your sacrifice of your husband and the "normal" life and Thank him for the continuing service to America. God bless you!

Mama Dawg said...

Now, that the life!

Frizzy said...

Oh, what would we do without our buds? I'm thankful they have eachother when they're so far from home and family. My hubby was AF for 11 years. Thank you for your sacrifices and for keeping us safe. I pray he returns home soon and will be able to stay for a while.

Nik said...

Too fun. First time visitor from Carries house and I just have to say I love the header photo. BEAUTIFUL!

Those guys do look like they are the best of friends though :>

Unknown said...

That's a great pic!! Talk about relaxing and having a good time!!