Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish

Well it has been DAYS since I posted so I figured I would go ahead and do an FX4 for a post to catch you all up on where I've been. I decided to take the kiddos and head up to Washington D.C. for a few days. Yes, myself and 3 children all alone in a busy metropolitan area...I'm nuts. We had fun though. So I figured what a better picture than a picture of the infamous White House?! Mind you we were FAAAARRRR away from it. I just cropped and zoomed in to get it this close! Enjoy my pic and head on over to Candid Carrie for some more pics this Friday!! (Surely most of them will be about Halloween!)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Susie said...

Great photo!!

Candid Carrie said...

Welcome back!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

The photo looks like a postcard. Nice shot.

CrystalChick said...

Hope you had a nice time! Really nice picture. :)