Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish AND A SITS Contest

I missed one or two of these so I am back. Hopefully I won't miss Candid Carrie's FX4 again because I love sharing my photos! This week's photo is actually from Thursday night. It is two photos together because the first is Jayson looking under the table and I wasn't sure WHAT he was doing but I had to take pictures because last time he did that he found something disgusting and I DIDN'T have my camera out so here's him under the tablePhotobucket Shortly after he pops his head up and smiles the biggest smile. The smile that can mean only ONE thingPhotobucketThe boy found money. Whenever we need to get him to smile, don't tell him to say "cheese" or "truck" or "ice cream" tell him to say "MONEY" and he will crack that smile.

Thanks to Candid Carrie for hosting FX4 as always. Get on over and play yourself. Oh and head on over to SITS and enter to win Photoshop Elements 7. It would be a GREAT tool to have for FX4 FO SHO! Not to mention SITS is an awesome blog for comment generation if you LOVE bloggy comments! Soooo, hit them both up!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Susie said...

That is an award winning smile! It just dug out his own award:-)

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Awesome. I think I have some couch cushions that would make him smile.

MediMonsters said...

So cute!! He is proud of his discovery isn't he? TFS