Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Survey Saturday...Summer's End

Kinda late with this one, but today was sorta busy. So, here's my survey for this Saturday! Enjoy!!!


Any summer crushes?
Just my hubby

Gone on vacation?
Does Annapolis for the weekend count?

Spend the night in a hotel with a friend?
Why yes! Kara and Brian and Balla and I

Did you go to any camps?
Nope

Did you have to take summer school?
Not in school

Did you get heartbroken?
Nope

Any fights with friends?
Not that I remember

Was your birthday over the summer?
Nope

Did you go to any parties over the summer?
Oh hell yeah!

What illegal things did you do?
None

Did you go over your minutes?
Probably. I usually do.

Did you go shopping?
A hell of a lot

Sing?
I love to sing

Did you go to a barbecue?
I think we had more BBQ's then went to them

Any friends really tick you off over the summer?
Oh yeah

What time did you usually go to bed?
Pretty friggin' late

What was the latest you ever stayed up over the summer?
All night long

What time did you usually wake up?
About 8a

Most memorable things about this summer?
Spending a ton of time with Balla

Who did you meet this summer?
Quite a few new people on TM

Did you have a job over the summer?
Nope

Lose something this summer?
Probably my mind

Did you go to any ice cream places?
Oh geez...Maybe

Did you get sick?
Yes

Go to a lake?
Uh...just to fish

How about a mountain?
Nope

What was the most expensive restaurant that you went to ?
The Grate Steak...Yummo!

Have you gotten your schedule for school yet?
Not in school...

Are you pleased with it?
N/A

Did you go see any new movies in the theater?
Oh yeah!

What was the most serious conversation you had about?
I would say either my daughter's eye or Balla's deployment

Anything personality wise and/or physically change this summer?
Nah. I'm still a sarcastic bitch!

Was this summer better than last summer?
Most definately!!!

Who are you dating?
I'm married to Balla

How is your heart lately?
HA! It's literally broken

Is your dad over the age of 40?
Yes

Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
Yes

Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
I am married to him!

What are you looking forward to in the next days?
Waking up

Are you happy with your life?
Hell yeah I am

Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Um, yeah...it was interesting

Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yep

Would you wanna trade lives with a famous person?
Hell no! Bank accounts, yes

Are you ready to get out of this town?
Norfolk, hell yeah!

When was the last time you went shopping?
Today

Are you wearing any jewelry?
My wedding ring, a sweet necklace made by Kiki and Lele with Balla's name on it and an amber anklet

What did you eat today?
Food

What are you doing tomorrow?
Taking 5 kids to the zoo

Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life?
Not at the moment

Last time you ate cereal?
Couple weeks ago

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
3 tatts, 7 piercings

Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
My kids and my dogs ;)

Will you kiss anyone today?
Duh

Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight?
It is highly unlikely. He is in the middle of the ocean

What were you doing at 1am last night?
Sleeping for a change

Where was your default picture taken?
The one on here was taken at Fort Story

What woke you up this morning?
The bitter coldness of my room

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Until about midnight thirty just because I can

Do you like someone?
I LOVE my husband

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an S?
My sister! LOL!

How's your life lately?
Crazy, as always

Was yesterday a good day?
It was productive for a change

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!



Photobucket

1 comment:

CrystalChick said...

Still have a couple cousins in the Norfolk area, but the rest of them left and went to Virginia Beach and Chesapeake areas, Newport News, and Poquoson.

How are you doing? Good I hope! :)