Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 20, 2008

What's YOUR Blogging Personality?

I saw this on a few blogs lately and decided I would steal and take the short quiz. It's kinda right so I will post my results. Enjoy and I will "see" you all later!




Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant-Garde



You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.

You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.

Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.

You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.




Photobucket

3 comments:

CrystalChick said...

I had the same result you did, but I think everyone's blog is really unique. I read ones on everything from family life, to travel, to sex (shhh, I don't put the trashy links on my sidebar though) and mine has everything from my grandson to donuts and later I'll be posting about a trip to the woods we just took over the weekend. No theme on mine, just a little of everything.
Have a great week!!

CrystalChick said...

p.s. tried to click on your 'followers' link but couldn't get a pop up for me to add my name. ?
I'll try again later. I have one too, wonder if they get glitchy sometimes?

Debbie said...

You are kidding me right??? Were you in my head...because I was going to post this EXACT same thing tonight...I think it is pretty interesting and very accurate!