Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish

Gettin' back in the grrrrooooove a little with a Candid Carrie FX4. Here we have my "Free Baby".Peace Pictures, Images and Photos She has always been the free-spirited of my kids. Never caring about what clothes she wears, if her hair is perfect (look at the pic!), or if she is with the "in crowd". She is her own self all the time. She always smiles at everyone and when she is by herself, you get this...a child deep in thought. Makes you wonder just what this little girl is thinking. She has extreme views for a child of only 7 1/2. She likes to watch the news and is very inquisitive. She wants to vote NOW even though she is too young! She is definately a hippypeace Pictures, Images and Photos stuck in 2008.
So here's to you kid. Hearts Pictures, Images and PhotosMommy loves you!Hearts Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
MacKenzie Free @ Mount Trashmore

Photobucket

4 comments:

Susie said...

That is priceless!! Love it!

Teri said...

What a great shot! Hippies rule!

Nik said...

She's precious!!

I love kids that have old souls. Cowboy's Friend-girl is an old soul and I can just see so much in her future...I'm sure the same is in store for your future.

CrystalChick said...

I love her headband, totally cool!
And OMG, I'd forgotten about Mt. Trashmore. LOL Went there forever ago, I must have been in my teens. My Aunt and Uncle, who lived in Norfolk at the time, took us when we visited.
Saw my nephew yesterday. He's in the Navy, stationed at the base in Connecticut. He'll be leaving soon for a shorter deployment this time, maybe only a month or two?