Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Annual SITS Blogathon!!


WOOT! WOOT! Welcome to my blog if you are headed over from SITS or from a SITSta!! Feel free to browse my posts and pictures but be forwarned that I can have a bit of sarcasm in my bones! ;) Anywho, I must frist thank the SITStas Tiffany and Heather for making this site what it is. It has brought me some of the most WONDERFUL support people in the bloggy world. I never thought comments from perfect strangers could lift my spirits on a bad day or make me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants!! With that said and to keep with the rules, I am going to clue you all in on some of the lovely people I have "met" through SITS! Shall I begin with the person who introduced me to SITS? Why not!

Meet Jenna! She is my RL-never-met-you-before friend from my mommies website. (www.tidewatermommies.com) I originally "met" her on another mom site and then she joined ours. One day while reading one of her HILARIOUS posts I saw the pretty pink and brown icon for SITS and clicked on it. The rest is history. Check out Jenna! Leave her some love!!

Next is Lula from Lulaville! This woman corrupted me! A fellow Virgin-i-an, she has made me laugh, cry and laugh so hard I cried many times in my short bloggy life. She introduced me to the methliture (my word)or crackliture (her word) called The Twilight Series. She got me hooked on the Edward/Bella love story that has pretty much taken up my bathroom time! I "lurk" read her blog daily and do not know what I would do with out some Lula-crack.

Let us all head on over now to Candid Carrie! Another one of my favorite reads, Carrie is a momma of SIX children...SIX!...and she does it with such ease. She has an uncanny love for cats that I will NEVER understand and she hosts one of the BEST photo days on Blogger. At least I think it is the best! On top of all that, she is FUNNY! I love myself some funny blogs! SO, head on over to Candid Carrie and check her out!

Hmmm, who should I put next...let's see...ahhhh! How about Debbie from This is the life! Let me just say that this woman has amazing abilities! Not only does she post on her own regular blog, but she also hosts another blog called Blog Around The World. BATW is a super busy commenting blog. I don't know how she does it!! But she takes in people from literally all around the world and features them over there. On her regular blog, she makes me laugh with her quips about politics, people and her very own life. So, why not head on over to This is The Life and while you are at it, check out her other site too called Blog Around The World!

Now how about flying on over to Tale of a Kansas Girl and saying hi to Ronnica! I just love reading her blog. Some days her posts just calm my spirit. She is NOT afraid to speak her mind and her blog is comical and fun at times but she can also be serious. My current faves from her are her School Days posts. They take me back to when I was just a kid myself and some days, yeah, I need that. Soooo, click, click, click on over to Tale of a Kansas Girl and leave some love!!

Finally, just because I absolutely ADORE and am secretly jealous of her awsome blog layout, meet Kaycee from Life as a Mom at 21 22! I have only just started to read her blog this past week, but I am ADDICTED to her layout. It is pink and brown, my newly acquired favorite color scheme, and it just SCREAMS cuteness! Not to mention she has the most adorable 2yr old little girl AND is about to have another one here VERY soon! (If she hasn't by the time this posts!) So, you know the drill, go leave her love!

Well, that is all! Whew! I hope you got your commenting in and that you remembered to leave ME some love as well! Enjoy this SITS day and OH! Go on over there and check them out too! What a wonderful way to network and meet new people! The Secret really IS in the sauce!! ;)

TTFN,

Photobucket

7 comments:

Mom said...

Happy SITSathon!

Decor To Adore said...

Hi!
I didn't do a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post with a giveaway. Please stop by and enter.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Happy Bloggython Day, SITSta! How fun is this? Woo hoo!

Maki said...

Happy SITSathon! Yay yay!!!

Debbie said...

AWWWW....you are so sweet! I'm glad I can make you laugh ;). Now I came over here to see if you wanted to be one of the hostessess for Virginia next week. Cause I ain't doing it!

Debbie said...

Oh duh, click on my profile and shoot me an email!

Ronnica said...

Okay, so I'm a little late, but THANK YOU for featuring me! I really appreciate it! And here I was thinking about not doing a school day memory tomorrow. Maybe I'll rethink that just for you...