Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish


I haven't been posting alot. Mainly it is because the house has been sick. BOO! That and I have been hiding my laptop from myself so I can get some housework done. Anyway, today is FX4 day. I am sharing one of my favorite photos from my fabulous trip to Washington DC. These kids cracked me up trying to get on top of this poor statue. The foto was taken at the National Zoo. I must say I was completely disappointed in the zoo. 1/2 of it was closed the day (extremely cold day) we were there because they are building something for the elefants. Either way, the kids had fun with the animals we DID catch, especially this inanimate one! Enjoy and don't forget to stop on over to Candid Carrie's Place for Fiesta Friday!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Susie said...

That's a great picture:-)

Nik said...

LOL! I almost didn't see the statue! Great picture though!

debi9kids said...

What a great happy photo of the kids!
Happy FFF!

Denise said...

That is SUCH a cute picture! :) I luff it!!!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Good pic , cute kids!
Even the cool chick sending out the peace sign!

CrystalChick said...

Your kids sure look like they are having fun. Great photo!