Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 27, 2008

SITS...The Blogger's Disease

So earlier in the week I stumbled upon this awsome site neatly abbreviated SITS or The Secret is in the Sauce. On said website they support each other by visiting fellow bloggers and commenting if they have this button on their profile proudly displayed. Every day they have a featured blogger and for the past 6 weeks I guess they have been giving away prizes randomly. This week they are giving away this...



Apple 4G iPod Nano in Silver. Plays up to 1,000 songs, 4 hours of video or 3,500 pictures! Do I NEED it? Hell no! But I think it would be cool to have to transfer all these songs off of my computer to make more room for better things like pictures! :)

So, I did was I was obligated to do per the terms of the contest. Now let us wait and see if I randomly win! And good luck to all my other fellow SITStas!!!

TTFN,

Mama Roho

7 comments:

Lula! said...

Thanks for stopping by Lulaville...I am going to spend the next little bit hanging out at your "place." You sound fun!

Polly said...

Um yes I'm so there! Hopefully it will be fun! thanks for the compliment on the wrap! Chris likes it too!

Ryan and Kim said...

Thanks! I may have to take you up on that, but sounds lik eyou are at Portsmouth about as often as I am, lol, not so much funny, but yeah!

Yeah, I can make dresses. All I need is the fabric, it doesn't have to be a pillowcase, I would just sew it into that shape first. Then a measurement of them from shoulder to how long you would want it!

Tara said...

Found you via SITS. Love your blog! I'm fairly new to SITS too and it's been great to find some other awesome blogs!

CrystalChick said...

Wandering by to say hello via SITS. I actually haven't put the link up on my sidebar yet, or got around to mentioning their site in a blog post, I'm on a short hiatus to try and get some work done. How's that working out???
Uh, well, blogland was calling......
so here I am.
I've gotten a couple giggles here already and will be back. Oh heck I'll just add you to my sidebar and be done with it, that way I don't have to come back and find you again, like after I go get some work done.

Mary Says....
Have a great day!!!! :)

thotlady said...

I came over from Sits. I feel about the Green Bay Packers the way you do about the Browns.

Ronnica said...

Welcome to SITS...I'm a SITSa too! AND, even better for you...

You won the $5 Coldstone gift card over at my site! So I guess you get your coffee ice cream (though why they want to make coffee into ice cream, I don't know!). =)

Email me with your mailing address by Tuesday so I can get it in the mail to you!

taleofakansasgirl@hotmail.com