Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Part of NO Don't You FRIGGIN' Understand?!


"How come all you ever say is NO!?"
"Momma, can we play the Wii?" "NO!"
"Momma, can we go to Water Country tomorrow?" "NO!"
"Momma, can we go out to eat?" "NO!"
"Momma, can I get on the computer for an hour?" "NO!"
"Momma, can you make us dinner?" "NO!"

Well, I guess I should have said "yes" to that last one since I said "no" to lunch. I'm kidding! This is one of the reasons why I changed the title of my blog to "The NO! Mom's Blog" because my son so seriously asked me why I always said no. I tried to keep track one day of how many times I said it and lost count after 52...yes, I say "no" a whole heck of a lot!

I also curse a lot. A WHOLE lot. I spent 7 years in the US Navy serving with mostly men who, at one glorious time, bowed to me whenever I said the word "pussy" or "mother f*&ker" just because they never heard a female say curse words! But I noticed lately, with my increase in frustration, my increase in the frequency of my usage of not only the "normal" curse words but also my favorite word F*CK! I have replaced most of my curse words with...creative words. So, for now, I am on a curse word diet. Let's see how long this shit crap lasts! OY!

I have so much more to blog about, but it seems to be stuck in my head right now. Not sure why, but I think I will go take a head laxative and see if that helps. Now that I am down a kid, maybe that will free up some brain cells and allow me type away. For now, this is all you get. WOO HOO! Now someone get me a beer...

TTFN,
Mama Roho

1 comment:

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I guess I'm a "NO" mom also. My daughter just asked me the same thing last week.