Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 24, 2008

EEEWWW That SMELL!

Ok, so tonight is "gather all the trash" night so I can put it out in the morning and I had Kenzie grab the trash in the bathroom and then grab the worms out of the fridge and run them out to the can. I told her to put them in the fullest trash can so I only had to put one out this week since I have to get up for an early appointment tomorrow. Well she comes in almost throwing up from who knows what :rolling my eyes: (drama queen) and says the one can by the recycle bin WREEKS! I was like, ok, so did you put the trash in THAT bin then? And she was like, no, there was nothing in it! (Kinda dark back there for a short kid!) So I went out to investigate and OH MY GOSH!!!!! I came in and got the tongs for the fish tank, mixed up a soap and bleach concoction and grabbed Balla's industrial outdoor light. I donned my tank top over my nose, opened up the smelly container and the non-smelly container and leaned in. Laying there, in the container, was a dirty diaper?! Um, HELLO? No one that I know that has children in DIAPERS has been to my house lately! Mrs. Paruser uses cloth and the last time the Southern Bell threw away a diaper I watched her bag that thing up!!! (I clearly remember because she was nice about it and I laughed. Hysterically.) This thing was NOT bagged up!!! The WORST of the smell was coming from the fly bag. While they work WONDERS, once they are all used up and the water is all dried up, yeah. Not so nice smelling. I pulled that thing out of the bottom of the trash can and there were those little white worms all in the Ziploc bag(making throw up sounds)...thank goodness I put them in a ziploc bag!!!...and it just STANK!!!(NOW who's the drama queen?!) But back to the diaper! Why in the hell would you do that to someone, for real?? I KNOW it was my redneck neighbors. They are...well redneck is a nice word for them! Luckily I can get the stench out of my can, but HOLY COW did that stink!!!!

No comments: