Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 12, 2010

You Say I'm A Dreamer

But I am definitely not the only one! Everyone dreams every night whether you remember them or not! I recently purchased The Dream Dictionary, which is an online dream dictionary put together by the lovely Lauri Loewenberg. I have been interpreting my own dreams with The Dream Dictionary since I purchased it (lifetime membership for a 1-time fee of just $9.95!) about a month or so ago. I guess I should say that sometimes I am astounded by my dreams and what they tell about my "inner self"! I thought telling my thoughts, opinions and rantings to my 2 best friends was enough until last night when I dreamt about bathrooms. You know what the dictionary says about bathrooms??? Here's a snippet..."Bathroom/Restroom/Washroom: Do you need to cleanse yourself of negativity or frustration or a negative behavior? If the bathroom is filthy or unusable (the ones I was trying to use were all "occupied"), then you are not properly relieving your frustrations. You probably tend to hold in your thoughts or opinions when something is bothering you rather than relieving yourself of it. This dream is showing you that your psychological plumbing is backed up because you are not properly flushing away that which bothers you. In other words: Don't hold in your "crap" or you're gonna start to stink!!" SERIOUSLY??????? Because last time I checked, I unloaded on my friends DAILY! Guess that means I need to "take a dump" more than once a day! MAN! That's a whole lot of "bathroom" time!

Next up was...the cat. This cat was a beautiful, black cat and it just kept staring at me! Anyone that knows me, knows I DESPISE cats, but this one was so beautiful! It was starting to creep me out though because everytime I came out from another set of "occupied" bathrooms, it was just sitting there, with its accusing eyes, staring. I didn't understand the dictionaries interpretation so I asked Lauri, on Facebook, what it meant and she said "Look at your intimate life first. Cats in a woman's dream often refer to her sexuality, sometimes even her reproductive self. It is looking at you because it represents something in your life that needs attention. Is there anything you need to become independent from?" Obviously I need to fix my female parts but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out anything I need to become independent from! Anyone have a clue? Food maybe? I sure am dependent upon food!!!

Anyway, another big part of my dream was the big picture window. Can ya guess what a window means in a dream? It's your perception of things and your ability to see through barriers. I can totally see through barriers! Especially those of my friends...you know, the friends from my last post that are going through tough times? Divorce is a pretty big barrier in SOOOO many ways. The final part of my dream with a meaning was the mansion but, just because I can, I'm going to leave it to you all to find out the meaning of the mansion!

So, next time you wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare or have that sexy dream about Justin Bieber (BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!), head on over to The Dream Zone and say hello to Lauri!

Happy Dreaming!

Photobucket

No comments: