Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Pretty Much Suck

It has been another 6 months since my last awful post about being fat. Still fat, went on vacay fat and, I think, I will always carry this extra 20lbs no matter what I do. I just love to eat. Dieting isn't my "style". Anyway, I was thinking (I do that only while in the shower) that Facebook and Myspace just aren't the places to post the things I want to say about my friends, family, enemies...and that I really need to start updating this thing to keep peeps in the loop about MY life, my friends' lives and start posting funny stuff here and stupid stuff on Facebook! HA! Plus, last night when I was waiting for the children's camp to post an update on my heathens' kiddos' first day at camp, I ran across my good friend's blog and was flabbergasted to see she is getting a divorce and I HAD NO CLUE!!! I mean, we ARE friends...at least I thought so. (insert sad crying face here) Anyway, since I am never I here, I didn't know so I decided I need to be on here more! Plus I like to write smartallic things and what a better place than blogger?!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pam said...

Welcome back to the world of Blogging...I always share more of life here than anywhere else...and I have two blogs to do so...lol!