Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fiesta Foto Finish

It's Friday again and a whole week just flew by me without a word. I know, I am a complete slacker, but what can I say! My husband is gone and juggling 3 kids who have taken a turn for the worse in the attitude department is really trying doing it on my own!! My health really sucks too so I tend to sleep half my day away and then spend the other half cleaning. Anyway, here is a cute picture of my son and his really cute mohawk. I let him do it once and he loves it. He looks just like his daddy! I hope you enjoy his picture as much as I enjoy taking them. Don't forget to head on over to Candid Carrie for FX4 today!!


TTFN,

Photobucket

5 comments:

MrsMMC said...

i love the mohawk!!!!!!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I think the mohawk is great, but better than that I LOVE the expression on the little girls face in the 2nd one!

Shannon said...

He's rockin' the mohawk! Love it!

Teri said...

Mohawks are so fun for the little guys. Cute!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I just wanted to stop by to thank you for visiting my blog with BATW today! And yeah for being a fellow Buckeye fan!! :)

Wowza ~ your blog banner photo is amazing...you are so lucky to have that beautiful photo of your family.