Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Temporarily Insane Mom of Four

I never thought for a HOUR MINUTE SECOND that life with four rowdie precious children would be so hard and demanding. Trying to keep these people entertained 24/7 has been a job in itself. They definately keep ME entertained. Let's take this picture for instance...

Photobucket

That is my nephew James. He is 10yrs old and weighs in at 135lbs. What in the HELL was he thinking when he decided to put this thing over his head??? Max weight on one of these things is 40lbs! The age on the package is 3-5!! I swear. Children!

In the end, I think I must have lost my mind when I volunteered my free time to take in an extra child for a month. But who can resist cousinly love like this?




TTFN,

Mama Roho

3 comments:

Kara said...

WOW! That really is Kevin's clone!
That picture with the floaty stuck around his face is crackin' me up.

Kara said...

I meant waist!!! Not face!!!! Ooops!

Insane Mama said...

I have four kids also and I am going crazy, when is summer over???