Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Copy Cat!

I decided that since everyone else has one that I would get one too! Imagine that! I have silly, random things to say most days, why not keep them here with a link on my website that way people aren't FORCED to read them! They can read them if they WANT to instead! HAHA!!! Some days my rantings can be quite the annoyance and extrememly random, but I have to get them out or I will explode. I mean I live in a house with children, animals and, well, children and animals. ;) I guess you could say I have no one to talk to except a computer screen because I am too much of a chicken to pick up the phone and call one of my MANY friends on my contacts list I KNOW I can count on to lend me an ear. Guess it is just because of all the times I have done that and been slammed. :( Not a fun feeling.

Anyway, this is the start of my blogs. Hopefully I can keep up with them. It would be nice to keep them up to date and keep my nonsense out of control on a different board other than my mommy board! DOH!

Till later!

TTFN,

Mama Roho

No comments: