Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Crafty Blog...

...coming soon!

I think I need to start a NEW blog and advertise my crafts on there. I am not sure WHEN I will start it, but I am thinking about it soon. I got a new MAC Book since my horrid little PC took a nose dive into PC crap land and I am learning the ins and outs of this wonderful piece of machinery! It is so beautiful and yeah, I am in love all over again! Anyway, here are a few examples of what I have for "sale" and what I am making and can make. Hairbows mostly but I do blankies too and some other novelties as well. (Crayon caddies and stethoscope covers and bible covers...you get what I mean?) Sooo, here you go!

Bumblebee Hair clip


Patriotic Pony


I have more and plan on adding them to my new blog. Watch out bloggysphere!!

TTFN,
Photobucket

4 comments:

MrsMMC said...

OMG i love the bumblebee hair clip!!!!! can you make a cover to go over my camera strap??? let me know!!!!!!!!!

Rachelle said...

What are you thinking of? Stethoscope covers can come off pretty easy. Is this a SLR or DSLR camera with a big strap? I think I can make one for you. You would have to measure the "fabric" part of the strap for me...length and width.

MrsMMC said...

yep, it is the canon rebel DSLR. i will have to measure it up for you

Rachelle Lynne said...

Do you have a color you would want? I know how to make them. Would you want it a little padded? I can do that too. Either I can get the fabric for you or you can buy it and send it to me...your choice, but I can definitely make it for you.